The Belfast Story
Explore Belfast’s unique history and culture through Irish dancing, Irish music, storytelling and poetry.
• Riverdance and Lord of Dance dancers, including a current world champion in the team.
• Brilliant music provided by two of Belfast’s finest musical families
• Interaction, so you can going in on the fun
• Belfast’s original and best cultural show
Bespoke tours: history, culture and politics – experience and explore on of the world’s best cities!
For a relatively small city in size it has a massive voice and warm heart! Let Belfast Hidden Tours take you on a journey of Belfast since the 1600s up to now and you will be amazed by how much history and heritage is attached to this great city. The company prides itself in showcasing Belfast in a positive and unique manner. Join the tour for some tales, stories and local myths!
• Belfast Entries
• Albert Clock
• Museums and art galleries
• Street art and statues
• Cathedral Quarter
• Ireland’s only all-Irish whiskey shop
• Good Friday Agreement
• Industrial super-power
• United Irishmen and the 1798 Rebellion
• Birthplace of hospital sanitation and air conditioning
• Legacy of the world’s biggest whiskey producer
• New Belfast and its future
• A proud history of anti-slavery movements
As well as offering bespoke tours by foot, Belfast Hidden Tours can also provide bus/coach tours of Belfast and its surrounding areas. From the historical and picturesque Cave Hill Mountain to the magical and mystical areas of Giant’s Ring, the company would love to be part of your group journey. Contact for more information.
2-hour, £10 per person