In a tranquil location 10 minutes from Belfast City Centre, warm welcome, courteous staff and exceptional service will be hallmarks of your stay at Clandeboye Lodge Hotel
With complimentary high speed wireless internet access, a huge DVD library, fresh coffee from your own Nespresso centre, extensive dining options for a relaxing night in, early morning wake-up calls with freshly-brewed coffee, a morning newspaper and an express check out service, you can be sure that The Clandeboye Lodge have thought of every guest’s wish. What’s more, all rooms enjoy scenic views over parkland, pheasant runs or meticulously landscaped gardens with contemporary garden sculptures.
At The Clandeboye Lodge, you’ll experience high standards of accommodation, food and hospitality, recognised by the Northern Ireland Gold Star Service Excellence Award and various industry accolades. And to make your visit very special, they can offer you a selection of treats to make your room, and your visit to The Clandeboye Lodge, as wonderful as possible.
- Two suites with designer bathrooms
- Two family rooms with extra bed, over-sized bathroom, bath with aqua TV and separate rainforest shower
- 13 executive rooms with added floor space, Nespresso centre, fresh fruit and mineral water, deluxe bathroom amenities, bathrobes and slippers
- 26 superior rooms with a timeless residential feel and contemporary design
- All rooms are non-smoking
- All rooms are furnished with a work desk with lamp, desk level electrical outlets, wired internet access, a salon hairdryer and iron with ironing board
Top reasons to visit
- Tranquil, rural location 15 minutes from Belfast city centre and just 10 minutes from Belfast City Airport
- Five minutes from the Ulster Folk & Transport Museum Golf or unwind at Luxe Day Spa at adjacent Blackwood Centre Strangford Lough and areas of outstanding beauty nearby
- Ranked by Tripadvisor as #1 hotel in Bangor & Co. Down