Built in the 15th century the Dower House & Spa of Knaresborough has an interesting history. It has been known by several names, three of these being ‘Lylley Hall’ in the 1500s. ‘Bond End House’ between 1750 and 1910, and ‘the Dower House’ from approximately 1911.
The hotel has 29 ensuite bedrooms, all of varying styles and types, from well appointed single bedded rooms to luxurious suites, four poster traditional and modern design feature rooms.
The rooms are situated on the ground and first floors, and there is a private cottage in the gardens hidden away from it all with its own separate entrance.